Work with us
Centre Support Worker
To provide creative and dynamic person-led support that empowers, promoting independence throughout an individual’s rehabilitation journey. To play a key role in providing a service that embodies outstanding practice, a service that is caring, safe, effective and responsive. To always ensure that the support offered respects a participant’s dignity, celebrating their uniqueness and diversity.
1. To work flexible hours on a rota basis, specifically evenings, weekends and waking/sleeping night shifts.
2. To carry out personal care duties to a high standard.
3. To safely administer medication.
4. To ensure participants’ needs are met as per care plan, including aspects of their rehabilitation, leisure and cultural needs.
5. To undertake cleaning duties throughout the whole Centre and work with participants to complete daily household tasks.
6. To assist with the running of the Centre’s main activities (sailing, canoeing, rock-climbing and hill walking) as well as a number of other activities, for example, archery, orienteering, environmental appreciation etc.
7. To prepare meals and carry out kitchen duties.
To find out more or to request an application pack please contact Claire Appleton, Head of Service;
ClaireA@CalvertReconnections.org.uk or on 017687 85381
The Housekeeping Assistant we are hoping to recruit will have a range of skills in order to meet the ever changing needs of our developing service. The post holder will assist with the day-to-day housekeeping duties and changeover tasks at Calvert Reconnections. We are looking for an individual who can:
• Work flexibly, displaying an ability to work autonomously as a key member of the wider rehab team.
• Work under the direction of the Registered Manager to ensure the provision of high quality service for our participants.
To find out more or to request an application pack please contact Emma Smith, Registered Manager, on 017687 85381
Job Application Pack
To apply for roles advertised on this page use the links provided, or for an informal chat about any of the roles listed please get in touch.
We are not recruiting at this current time.
Any future job roles that we do have will be listed here.
Sign up to our newsletter
Stay in touch with Calvert Reconnections. Whether you are planning to stay with us or get involved with our work, our regular e-newsletter will keep you up-to-date with everything that is happening here at Calvert Reconnections. Including latest news, programme information and our success stories.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Get in touch
Cumbria, CA12 4NT
T: 017687 85381
Calvert Reconnections is part of The Lake District Calvert Trust.
Registered Charity No. 270923
Company Registration No: 1240160